Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week in Review

I always debate with myself about whether or not I should share things from my personal life on my blog. I mean I do share personal details about my weight loss, but there are parts of my life that I haven’t known whether or not to incorporate them into my blog. However, I’ve decided that this blog is about me things that I want to talk about so I can go ahead and change the rules whenever I want.

So here are so highlights from last week.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our absolute favorite way to spend time with people we love is to share a meal with them. My husband Jon lived in China for most of his life and he really enjoys preparing Chinese food for people. It is not very points friendly, but I always save up my weekly points so that I can eat the foods I enjoy and don’t get to eat very often. Jon cooked up some of our favorite Chinese dishes for dinner and Mango Sticky Rice for dessert! We all tried eating with chopsticks and all of us, except for Jon, caved in and resorted to eating with our forks. It was such a fun time. Here are some pictures below of our dinner together.









Sunday, July 18, 2010
My husband is a pilot and we had the opportunity to fly to Louisiana with our friends Shane and Courtney. We met Shane and Courtney in our Sunday school class at church. Courtney and I have very similar personalities and it has been a joy to get to know them both over the last few years that we have been at church together.

We flew to Shreveport and at lunch at a Mexican Restaurant named Superior. It was so good. Then we made our way back to Texas. We flew through some rain. But the coolest part was flying over Shane and Courtney's home. They were so excited! We were so blessed to be able to go flying with friends and share our passion for flight with others.

Here are some pictures from our time together.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...