Monday, July 12, 2010

New Weekly Recipe Review

One of my favorite features in my blog are the recipes. I have been able to use it as a way to store new recipes that I want to try. As I have told you before I have not tried all the recipes, because I am trying to simply save the recipes I think sound good. However, I hope that will change.

My friend, Toni, has a blog called, New Veginnings and most of her posts are pictures of the recipes that she has made, along with her opinion about the dish she made and anything else on her mind. This is not the first blog of its kind that I have seen. I have even seen blogs where people post recipes that they have come up with themselves! These people have inspired me. So what I am going to do is to begin to offer feedback on the recipes on my blog. When I cook a new recipe I will post pictures of what it looks like, include my thoughts on how it turned out, and anything else that may have taken place during the cooking experience. One the days that I post recipe feedback, I will not post a new recipe.

I hope that this information will be helpful in several ways. First, I love recipe books with pictures, because you can see what the food is going to look like. This might even give you the courage to try more new recipes. Second, when I am cooking a new recipe it is nice to know what to expect and if there are any tricks I need to know about. I will try to give you ask much helpful feedback as possible. Finally, I hope that by posting reviews about the recipes I make and food I eat that people will see that while on Weight Watchers you can eat more than just salad. I hope that we will all be encouraged as we see the amazing foods that we can eat while on Weight Watchers.

I will try to post at least one recipe review blog a week. However, I would also love to hear more about experiences with these recipes, from this blog, that you have cooked. It would be so helpful, for all of us, if you left your feedback in the form of a comment under that recipe you made so that we can all learn more about the dish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...