Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

What is it about Fridays that makes them the best day of the week?

This Friday is extra special, because Jon got the night off, so that we could go to the Great Texas Balloon Race !! This is the first year that we are going to be in town for this event and I can't wait to go. It is a weekend long event. Tonight we are going with our friends Bryan and Tabitha, to watch the balloon glows.

I was so excited this morning when I saw some balloons on my way to work. I was like a kid in a candy store! I squealed and then proceeded to take pictures of the balloons while I was driving. This is not recommended and you should not follow my bad example…Drive Safe People! I posted one of the pictures I took below.



I look forward to sharing more pictures with you later!!

What do you have planned for this weekend?

3 comments:

Leah B. said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! My hubby and I are heading up to Nashville to stay with friends and have some fun downtown :) Enjoy your weekend!

Mrs. O said...

That sounds awesome! Have a blast!
Mrs. O
http://itsmylifeandmyjourney.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Have fun in Nasville Leah.

Thanks Mrs. O!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...