Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Makeover

I was the kind of kid who would rearrange my room every couple months. My Mom would try to walk down the hallway past my bedroom, only to find that I had pulled everything out of my room so that I could try something new. This remains true today. I get tired of a purse in a few months, which is why I do not buy expensive purses. I feel the need to rearrange my house or office, just to change things up. I change the desktop on my computer frequently. This blog is no different. I like variety.

As a result I spent most of the day obsessing about how it was time to give my blog a makeover. Just a little face lift. It took a while, because I never like to make a decision until I see all my options, but I did it!

So...what do you think? Well, I love it..at least for now.

2 comments:

Leah B. said...

I love it!! I'm not very good with making my blog look pretty. I want to add all these extra gadgets on the side but I usually can't figure it out and give up! You did great!

Jennifer said...

Leah,

Thank you for your kind words. I just wanted to share with you that I went to this website http://www.newbloggertemplates.com/ for blogger templates. It also has a tab called How to Install that walked me through how to do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...