Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Apple Goody

Apple Goody

Ingredients
4 cup peeled apple slices, Peel and Slice Apples
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup unpacked brown sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup Quaker Oats Quick Oats Cereal
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Instructions
Spray baking dish (9x13) with cooking spray. Fill baking dish with apples, then mix white sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Spread this over apples. Then mix brown sugar, quick oats, oil. Spread over apples and pat in place.

Bake 40 min in 350 degree oven.

Serves 16; 4 pointsplus+, 3 Points

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome recipe! Love that it's so low in points!
Mrs. O
http://itsmylifeandmyjourney.blogspot.com

mrsmarkdave said...

I'm just now getting to this recipe. I'm confused. The directions call to mix white sugar with flour and cinnamon, but the white sugar isn't listed in the ingredients. Can you tell me how much sugar? Sorry to be so behind.

Anonymous said...

I bet the white sugar was a typo oh. It mostly likely should have said with sugar. That is my guess.

Anonymous said...

I bet the white sugar is a typo , it most likely should say (with) sugar

Laura S. said...

There are 2 listings for flour in the recipe. I'll bet the 1st one.. 1 TBSP.. is supposed to say sugar rather than flour.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...