Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weight Watchers Contest



Last month I received an email from my Weight Watchers leader Amanda. She wanted to let me know about the annual Weight Watchers "Role Model of the Year Contest". She emailed me the details of the contest and encouraged me to apply. I read all the fine print of the contest details and decided that it would be incredible to win a contest like this.

Last week I finally had time to sit down and write my 400 word essay. It was very hard to boil down everything I have done for the last year and a half into 400 words. I wrote several drafts of my essay and had editing done by my co-worker, Anna. After all of that I was able to write, what I think, is a really great essay.

This morning as I write this my husband is mailing in my entry. It would be really awesome to win, but the best part is being able to look back over all that I have accomplished. At the beginning of this journey, I never thought that someone would think of me as a role model. I guess that just goes to show you just how much everything has changed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...