Pecan-Crusted Chicken Tenders
Recipe By : NCBeaches
16 saltine crackers, finely crushed
1/4 cup pecans, ground
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 egg white
Vegetable cooking spray
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together crushed crackers and next 4 ingredients.
2. Whisk egg white just until foamy.
3. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
4. Dredge chicken tenders in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
5. Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 12 minutes.
NOTES : Yield: Makes 8 servings.
CALORIES 152 FAT 4.3g FIBER 0.8g