Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catching Up Before BLS

I am so thankful that Jon and I had a restful Easter weekend. Our family does not live close to us, so when it comes to holidays it usually means that we have a lot of traveling to do. This Easter we decided to take a break from everything and just relax!

Friday, I went with my friend Tabitha and we got pedicures! Look at how beautiful my toes came out.
The color I got is called, "Kinky in Helsinki".

Saturday, I had some online training to complete for Weight Watchers. It took me much longer than I anticipated. I was so frustrated at my computer. However, when it was all said and done I found out I got 100% on my test, so I passed!

After Jon got home and we were able to go shopping for our Easter baskets. Afterward, we cam home and watched Secretariant and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.

This was such an incredible movie!

We really were blessed to have such a restful weekend!!

However, this week is kind of a crazy week in our home. Tomorrow morning I leave for BLS training in which I will learn how to become a Weight Watchers leader!

I am both excited and nervous, because this training is pass or fail. You go there without being guaranteed that you will leave a Weight Watchers leader. I have been praying all week that God would really bless my time at this training and help me to make some great connections.

Please pray for me as I am in meetings and pretending to lead my own Weight Watchers meeting.

While at BLS this week I will be posting updates and pictures onto my Facebook page. If you are not already a follower and want to be click the link below.

Follow Living a Change Life on Facebook


I do have a two posts planned for you while I am gone. I hope you enjoy them and have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

I'll be praying for you this week. Definitely routing for you that all goes well!

Jen Newsham said...

Thank you!! I really appreciate your prayers! I will let you know how it goes.

Calleigh_D said...

Praying for you! And your toes look great.
I just wanted you to know that you not only inspire the people around you and the people you see each week at your WW meetings, but those in the blogging world too. I have just started my journey (even started a blog to keep myself motivated) and I want you to know, you are a huge inspiration to me. So thank you :)

Jen Newsham said...

Thank you Changing Charlie for your encouragement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...