Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares

Just in case you have not heard there is a new snack on the block! I learned them on the Hungry Girl newsletter yesterday. They are Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares.



This is what Hungry Girl had to say about them, "We love Nature Valley's Crunchy Granola Bars but sometimes wish they weren't packaged in twos. Enter these individually wrapped flat snacks! With a layer of either Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter, each has 80 - 90 calories, 4 - 4.5g fat, 75 - 85mg sodium, 10 - 11g carbs, 1g fiber, 6g sugars, and 1g protein (POINTS® value 2*). Nice!"

I also found a coupon to save $.75 on One Nature Valley Granola Thins Crispy Squares. I have not tried them yet, but I plan to do that this next week. If you have tried them, what do you think?

1 comment:

Hera said...

I bought it this afternoon and finished it the same day. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...