Lemon Raspberry Cookies
Source: Terri Maiden Cothran (Greenville, SC)
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 container Raspberry Yogurt (I used Great Value Nonfat--6 oz.)
1 tsp. (or more) Lemon Extract
Powdered Sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet lightly.
2. Mix together cake mix, yogurt, and lemon extract.
3. Drop by TBSPfuls onto cookie sheet--I got 27 cookies.
4. Bake until edges are golden brown. About 20 minutes for me.
5. Dust with Powdered sugar.
Serving size = 2 cookies.
Here is the NI:
Cake Mix: 180 cal/3 fat/0 fiber (per serving)
Yogurt: 90 cal/0 fat/0 fiber (for the whole container)