Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Made to Crave

Coming December 2010!!



Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
By, Lysa TerKeurst

This past February 2010 Lysa TerKeurst came to speak at Feminar. She was incredible. During one of the breaks backstage I heard her talking about a new book that she was working on, concerning our relationship with food. I have been waiting to hear about when this book would become available. Well after some research I found it! I just so excited for the book to become available this December and the video sessions will be available in January 2011.

This is some of what Zondervan had to say about this book,
"Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. The reality is we were made to crave. Craving isn’t a bad thing. But we must realize God created us to crave more of him. Many of us have misplaced that craving by overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction. If you are struggling with unhealthy eating habits, you can break the “I’ll start again Monday” cycle, and start feeling good about yourself today. Learn to stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale."

When it comes to weight loss we need God to give us the strength and self-control it takes to succeed. I'm sure I will pre-order this book or ask for it on my Christmas List. I will let you know what I think after I have a chance to read it myself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...