Friday, January 27, 2012

New Cheerio Flavors

I eat a lot of cereal. That might surprise you, but it is true. Occasionally, I enjoy having milk in my cereal, but most of the time I can get by without it. Each morning when I make my lunch, I will measure out a serving size and put my cereal in a Ziploc bag so that I can take it with me.

My favorite cereal to snack on is Cheerios!! I like all kinds of Cheerios. I enjoy the plain kind, the Honey-Nut kind, and the Cinnamon flavored Cheerios.

You can imagine my excitement when I started hearing about some new flavors of Cheerios. From the beginning, I have heard nothing but good things about the two new Cheerio flavors: Peanut Butter and Dulce de Leche.

Have you tried these yet? I have not had them yet, but I plan on buying them the next time that I go grocery shopping. I will let you know if I like them after I have a chance to try them. For now, I just wanted to make sure you knew that they are out there.


{Multi-Grain Cheerios Peanut Butter}
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
  3 pointsplus+

{Dulce de Leche Cheerios}
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
  3 pointsplus+

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Cheerios too! I love to mix the dry (plain) ones with salted peanuts. Mm!
I've tried the new flavors - the peanut butter ones are super yummy and VERY peanut-buttery! The dulce de leche ones are "meh"...they have sort of a fake taste to me.
I love the Cinnamon ones, too, but can't find them anymore where I live.

JamieAnne said...

I have tried both, I got them at Tom Thumb. I really like the peanut butter ones!

mrsmarkdave said...

I think I might have to try those. But I will wait until they go on sale because I am SUPER cheap-o.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...