Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012

I'm back!!


I am sorry for being gone and leaving you in the lurk without any notice. I really did not plan on taking such a long break from blogging. I was on Christmas vacation, then Jon and I went on a trip to celebrate our anniversary this past week, and while we were gone I got sick. I'm still fighting my cold and praying that it will be gone by Monday morning when I have to return back to work.

Thank you for your kind emails and comments that you wrote to me while I was gone. I appreciate your encouragement and your prayers!!

How are you doing? How is 2012 treating you so far? Did you make any New Years resolutions? Have you been able to keep them so far? Please let me know how you are doing. I would love to hear about how this year is starting for you.

Normally, I make a bunch a New Year's resolutions at the beginning of each New Year. I like to have goals to focus on throughout the year. In 2011, I gave up chocolate. I am happy to say that I was able to go 365 days without eating any chocolate. However, with traveling and being sick, I have not taken the time to consider what things I will focus on this year. As I figure it out, I will let you know.

I hope that you all have had a great 1st week in 2012!!

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

I hope you feel better. It's not fun being sick!

mrsmarkdave said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!! Glad you were able to get away. Sorry you got sick. That is miserable.
I have decided - enough is enough. This is my year. I began WW (for the millionth time) 3 years ago on Dec 24th. As of now, I am only 28 pounds down (I was 44 pounds down at the end of September.). Ridiculous.
I say these things every year. I will not give up, however. No matter how many times I have to start over.

Toni @ Imperfect Pregnancy said...

Hope you feel better! And way to go on not eating chocolate. I am super impressed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...