Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Snack Ideas


One of the biggest contributors to my weight loss success was that I attended Weight Watchers meetings. Even after reaching my goal weight I continued to attend my local Weight Watchers meeting for ideas, encouragement, and accountability.

The ladies at my Weight Watchers meetings always had the most incredible ideas. Not to mention they would share new low points+ foods! I had a small notepad in my purse that I used to write down all the new foods I learned about at my meetings.

I wanted to share with you some of the most recent low points+ foods that I found.

I am addicted to these Cinnamon Burst Cheerios. They taste like Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. They are yummy and you are allowed to have 1 whole cup for only 3 points+!
Cinnamon Burst Cheerios
Serving Size: 1 cup
3 points+

This Blue Bell ice cream I learned about by accident. Our Bible study group always has dinner together before we study the Bible. My friend Elise and her husband John were in charge of bringing dinner. So, John had gone to the store for ice cream and was trying to pick something healthy for us. He made a great choice, because this is only 2 points+ for 1/2 cup!
Blue Bell No Sugar Added Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
2 points+

Special K knows what they are doing. They always come out with the most wonderful food. This is another product that does not disappoint.
Special K Cracker Crisps
Serving Size: 30 crisps
3 points+

What's your favorite low points+ snack?

2 comments:

momyshaver said...

You have such helpful tips on your website. Thank you for sharing what has worked/is working to help you stay on track.

Jen Newsham said...

Momyshaver - You're welcome! I needed this kind of help when I was losing weight. This helps to keep me accountable on maintenance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...