Today is my birthday!!
I thought it would be fun to share with you some birthday facts about me!!
1. This is my 5th birthday that I have celebrated since we moved to Texas.
2. I have been at my goal weight for my last two birthdays!
3. March 15 is also known as the Ides of March, this date is best known for being the day Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C.
4. My birthday normally falls during Spring break.
5. The first birthday I spent with Jon was before we were even dating and he made me Chinese food for dinner, that was six years ago.
6. I was born 5 days late, my due date was originally March 10.
7. My favorite birthday cake is chocolate cake with rainbow chip frosting! Yummy!
|Chocolate Cake with Rainbow Chip Frosting|
8. This year I am not eating chocolate, so I will not be having my usual cake of choice. Instead, I have chosen to have Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats. These are also very delicious!!
9. I was born at 4:02 in the afternoon.
10. I share my birthday with our seventh President of the United States, Andrew Jackson, whose face just happens to be on the twenty dollar bill!
11. In our family we sing "Happy Birthday" twice...once in English and again in Chinese! I always look forward to that!
Don't worry, I will be taking pictures through my birthday to share with you later this week!