Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Blogmas Series: Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies


Christmas movies make me so happy!! 

When I was a kid, one of the main ways my family spent time together was to sit down and watch a good movie. We would watch all kinds of movies together. We watched every kind of movie from my Daddy's favorites (The Hunt for Red October and Lonesome Dove) to my Mom's favorites (The Sound of Music and Oklahoma) and everything in between.

My family liked movies so much, that every Christmas my parents bought each of us kids one of our favorite movies to begin to grow our own movie collection. This worked out well, because most years my Daddy had to work on Christmas day. While Daddy was gone, Mom would let us each open up one present (our movie) and then we spent the rest of the day watching new movies and waiting for Daddy to get home.

Additionally, my family spent a lot of time watching Christmas movies. To this day, I still enjoy watching Christmas movies, because they bring back childhood memories from holidays with my family.

For this reason, I like all kinds of Christmas movies and it was hard to narrow it down to just my top TEN favorites. As you will see below, I kind of cheated and combined two of my favorite movies into one. What can I say!? I tried...


Below you will find a list of my "Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies".


Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
10. White Christmas.  

9. Elf.

8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

7. Jingle All the Way.

6. The Family Man.

5. The Holiday.

4. Christmas with the Kranks.

3. The Santa Clause.

2. Home Alone I & II.

1. The Muppet Christmas Carol.


Now it's your turn, what are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...