Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Blogmas Series: Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids


Christmas stockings are so much fun!!

Growing up, my Mom would always fill our stockings with fun toys and goodies. Many years, when my Dad was working on Christmas Dady, we would be allowed to open our stocking before Dad got home. However, the rest of the presents had to wait until my Dad got off work and made it back to the house, before we could open everything else. Maybe that's why I like stockings so much, because I always knew that I would be able to open my stocking right away on Christmas morning.

I have continued the stocking tradition with our own kids and it's fun to find different things to put in their stockings. Additionally, I am trying to move away from filling their stockings with just candy.

Is it really Christmas without candy in your stocking?

I don't know.

Regardless, I'm trying to move away from a lot of candy in each stocking to a stocking filled with other items that I know that my girls will enjoy. Such as stickers, notepads, hair clips, and so much more!!

Scroll down, for a complete list of "Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids". One of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas are Bandaids. I don't know about you, but my kids love bandaids and I never seem to have enough of them. My girls would love it if I got each of them their own box of bandaids to use when they get hurt or have a boo-boo.

Does your family do Christmas stockings? If so, what are your favorite things to buy and put in your kids stockings? 

.....


Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
Bandaids
Bath Bombs
Bath Crayons
Bath Paint
CDs
Chapstick
Coloring Books
Crayons
Diaries 
DVDs
Earrings
Fidget Spinners
Flashlights 
Fruit
Fun Soaps
Gift Cards
Gloves
Glue Sticks
Gum
Hair Brush
Hair Clips 
Highlighters
Jewelry
Lip Gloss
Lotions
Markers
Matchbox Cars 
Mini LEGO sets 
Mints
Mittens
Nail Polishes 
Nightlights 
Notepads
Nuts
Ornaments
Paints
Pens
Pencils
Phone Chargers 
Play Dough
Puzzles
Scarves
Slime 
Slipper
Small Books 
Small Toys 
Socks
Stickers
Stuffed Animals 
Toothbrush 
Toothpaste 
Trail Mix
Umbrellas 
Underwear

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...