Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Blogmas Series: Favorite Christmas Songs



I’m not ashamed to admit that I listen to Christmas music year round. What can I say!? I even had Christmas songs on my labor and delivery playlists for Matilda’s birth in October, as well as Evelyn and Zoey’s births in June.

In the past, at our church, Jon and I have also been apart of both adult and children’s Christmas musical programs. I love listening to so many of these old songs, because it brings back sweet memories from time spent with some of our dearest friends. We enjoy these songs so much, now we’ve even begun to pass them down to our own kids. Our girls like listening to the Christmas songs as much as I do.

I created a YouTube playlist, with 25 of my favorite Christmas songs. Additionally, I also included a list of my favorite Christmas songs in alphabetical order. I like so many Christmas songs and albums that it was hard to narrow my list down to just my top favorites. However, I did my best!!



If I had to chose my very favorite Christmas album of all time, it would be "Christmas in Diverse City" by TobyMac. This is just such a good album and honestly, I never get tired of listening to these songs. Sometimes life is just hard, so we use these songs to have spontaneous family dance parties. My girls like this so much that they will request their favorite song if I haven't already played it. For that reason, TobyMac's new Christmas album, "Light of Christmas" is growing on me, so it's probably safe to say that any Christmas album put out by TobyMac are my favorite.

I hope you enjoy my playlist!!

Click here to listen to my Favorite Christmas Songs playlist on YouTube.


.....

My 25 Favorite Christmas Songs 
“All I Want For Christmas Is You” by, Mariah Carey 
“Ava Maria” by, Michael Buble 
“Blue Christmas” by, Elvis Presley & Martina McBride 
“Breath Of Heaven” by, Amy Grant 
“Carol Of The Bells/What Child Is This?” by, Point of Grace 
“Christmas Cannon” by, Trans-Siberian Orchestra 
“Christmas Day” by, Michael W Smith 
“Christmas This Year” by, TobyMac 
“Hallelujah” by, Barlow Girl 
“I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day” by, Casting Crowns 
“I’ll Be Home For Christmas” by, Elvis Presley & Carrie Underwood 
“Joseph’s Lullaby” by, MercyMe 
“Light Of Christmas” by, TobyMac 
 “Light Of The World” by, Lauren Daigle 
“Little Drummer Boy” by, Josh Groban 
“Mary Did You Know” by, Pentatonix 
“Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by, NSYNC 
 “Noel” by, Chris Tomlin featuring Lauren Daigle 
“Somebody’s Angel” by, Mandisa 
“The First Noel” by, TobyMac 
“The Heart Of Christmas” by Matthew West 
“We Three Kings” by, Tenth Avenue North 
“Where Are You Christmas?” by, Faith Hill 
“Wrap This One Up” by, Christy Nockels 
“You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch” by, Lindsey Stirling


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...