Saturday, December 1, 2018

Blogmas Series: Christmas Bucket List



Merry Christmas, and Happy Blogmas!!

This year, my blog is going to be very festive as we celebrate the holiday season together with 'Blogmas 2018 - 25 Days of Christmas'!! Like I explained in a previous post, "What is BLOGMAS?", I am going to post 25 Christmas-themed blog posts from December 1st to Christmas Day.

I have never participated in Blogmas before this year. However, I am very excited, because today is my very first Blogmas post of 2018!! I've been brainstorming for weeks and I am thrilled to finally be able to share these holiday posts with all of you. I hope that you will truly enjoy Blogmas as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for you. If Christmas drives you crazy, then I will see you again when my blog gets back to normal after the holiday season has ended.

I thought it would be fun to kick off Blogmas 2018 with my Christmas Bucket List.




Above, you can see, my favorite things to do during the holidays. Many of these activities, like listening to Christmas music, are already taking place in my house. If I were completely honest, I would tell you that I have Christmas music on my twin home birth playlist, that I was listening to in June! I have also already watched a Christmas movie, a few weeks before Thanksgiving.

I know what you're thinking...

I am horrible.

Some of you might want to kill me for these Christmas confessions, because the thought of Christmas music a minute before Thanksgiving is over sends chills up your spine. I'm a rule follower and I used to think that I needed to wait until Thanksgiving was over before I started to listen to Christmas music. However, the joy that Christmas music brings me, all year long, far out weighs my own rigidity to try and live up to the worlds standards in regards to Christmas music.

I love Christmas and that's never going to change.

I have learned to enjoy Christmas all year long, because the good news of Jesus coming down to us should be celebrated all year!!

I'm curious, what activities are on your Christmas Bucket List?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...