Friday, March 30, 2012

Flashback Friday: My Quaker Surprise

Two weeks ago I wrote a blog post about the new Quaker Life Soft Baked Cereal Bars. That same day I tweeted a link to my blog post and tagged Quaker in it as well, so that they could see how much I've enjoyed their cereal bars. Later that evening I received a direct message from @Quaker letting me know how much they appreciated the review that I wrote about these bars. They also asked me for my address so that they could send me a box of baked cereal bars as a sign of their appreciation. This was so cool!

I had completely forgot about this until I came home from my doctor's appointment this past Monday and found a UPS box at my doorstep! Jon asked me what I had ordered and I told him nothing. I didn't remember that Quaker had promised to send me something until I opened the box. Inside was not one, but six boxes of Quaker Soft Baked Bars and a thank you note!! The people are Quaker thanked me for my review and told me to enjoy these bars with my family and friends.

Isn't that so cool!? I still cannot believe that they sent me more than one box. I eat Quaker oatmeal everyday and love their products. I am so thankful for the way that they showed their appreciation to me!

So if you have not tried them yet, get yourself some of these bars, because they are delicious!!


My Soft Baked Bars from Quaker

Banana Nut Bread

Cinnamon Roll


Visit Jen for more flashbacks.
Flashback Friday

1 comment:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

What a wonderful suprise!

The Soft Baked Cereal Bars look so good..! they are going on my shopping list =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...