Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback Friday: My Birthday in Pictures

Last Thursday, March 15th, I celebrated my birthday!! I did my best to take a lot of pictures of this significant event in my life. After all, this was my last birthday before I become a Mommy. I have already told you about my Birthday Haircut, which was very exciting. However, I want to share the rest of my birthday pictures with you. I hope you enjoy them!

{Tuesday, March 13, 2012}
My Weight Watchers co-worker, Sherry, brought me these cupcakes on Tuesday evening for my birthday.


{Wednesday, March 14, 2012}
Wednesday night, I got a birthday package in the mail from my friend Michelle! She sent me all kinds of wonderful goodies!!


{Thursday, March 15, 2012}
My birthday was on Thursday which meant that I had to work that day. However, I did not let that kill my birthday joy!

The ladies that I work with took me out to Pizza King for my birthday lunch! I've been craving this for weeks and could not wait to eat some pizza!!

Me at Pizza King trying to decide on what kind of pizza I wanted to order.

I decided on Canadian Bacon and Pineapple...my favorite!!

My co-workers also bought my a Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich for my birthday. Yes, I ate it and it was amazing!!

After I got home from work Jon and I headed over to a friend's house to have birthday dinner and play games.

Our friends, Bryan, Tabitha, and their son Wyatt made me a birthday sign!! It's it awesome!?

Tabitha made me a birthday cake with my favorite color...PINK!!

Wyatt and I decided to practice our cheesy smiles for the camera.

Jon and Bryan enjoying the cake that Tabitha made for me.

Tabitha and I were ready for cake too!

This is my birthday present from Jon! He bought me a new board game: Ticket to Ride Europe!!

After Wyatt went to bed the four of us decided to try out my new game.

Bryan won the very first game we played!

{Saturday, March 17, 2012}
Jon decided to have a small party for me with a few close friends on Saturday. This is the birthday cake that Jon made for me!! It has Twizzlers and Starburst Jelly Beans on top.

It was so good!!

Me, sporting my new haircut, and showing off my birthday cake!

These are my board games! Last year, I got Shadows Over Camelot for my birthday.

For the party we have lots of good things to snack on!

I had to try everything out before the party started, because the baby and I were hungry!

Jon and I had some fun with the camera and took pictures before the party started.

Me on my birthday.

Me and our baby.

My bump is slowly getting bigger and bigger as the weeks go by!

I had such a wonderful time at my birthday! It was so good that I completely forgot to take pictures Saturday afternoon and evening. Oh well! Even though I don't have pictures I still had an awesome weekend.

Thank you everyone for all of the sweet birthday wishes!!


Visit Jen for more flashbacks.

Flashback Friday

6 comments:

Racheal @ Running with Racheal said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Your next one will be even better! ;)

mrsmarkdave said...

Oh my word. That cake that Jon made is adorable.

Glad you had such a good week. I live for my birthday!!!! I live it up really good!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Great pictures!

Happy Birthday!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Great pictures!

Happy Birthday!

Jen said...

Looks like a good one! Happy birthday!

katie said...

HI Jennifer! I just found your blog through Pintrest...Loving your heart for the Lord, and recipes! You Go Girl! :) xo Keep Shining On!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...