Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Haircut

I took a lot of pictures on my birthday and throughout my birthday weekend! I will try to post the pictures that I took throughout the week.

One of the things that I really wanted for my birthday was to go and get my haircut! I always have such a hard time trying to decide what I want to do with my hair. So, I left work a little bit early on Friday afternoon to go to my hair appointment.

Before

When I got there I explained to my stylist that I thought my hair was long and boring and just needed some help! She listened to my concerns and then went to work trying to give me the best haircut possible. As she finished styling my hair I was a little nervous, because I did not want my hair this short. However, now that I've had a few days with my new haircut, I think it is just the change I needed!

After

I think this is the perfect haircut for me as I head into the summer as a pregnant woman!!

3 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

You look great with your new haircut!

mrsmarkdave said...

Very cute. I love it.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Your new haircut looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...