Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Blog Turns One

http://www.madeablog.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

I cannot believe that today, my blog turns 1 year old! What a great year it's been!

Originally, I had a free website on webs. I started that site, because I wanted to be able to share what I had learned on Weight Watchers with others. There were many people in my Weight Watchers meetings that wanted to know how I was able to lose my weight. I set up show at webs and like it for a little while. I finally decided to switch to Blogger last year and I have never looked back! I truly believe that I was made to blog.

I have have my fair share of ups and downs this year. Lots of different blogger backgrounds as I was trying to find something that best fit my needs. I have met so many amazing people in the blogging world and learned so much already! I have a passion for writing and sharing what God is doing in my life with those around me.

I am so thankful for the over 300 followers that I have. I just want to thank each and everyone of you for helping to keep me motivated. I also want to thank those of you who aren't "followers", but read my blog on a regular basis, I love blogging for you!!

This year, I want to do a few things differently, but I will let you know about that as those things unfold.

I pray that the Lord will continue to bless this blog!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday, Jenn!

mrsmarkdave said...

Happy Birthday :-) I love reading your blog, and I hope it has many more birthdays to come.
This reminds me - my blog turned 2 on Sunday, and I meant to mention it. I forgot. Oh well.

Kristina said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I love reading your blog and the inspiration and motivation I get from it! Thank you!

Annie said...

Happy blogoversary!

KoriPow! said...

Congratulations! Keep your stories coming; you are very inspirational and sincere.

Losing Brownies said...

Happy Bloggy birthday!!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Happy Blog Birthday! =)
I love your inspirational posts!! =)
Have a Wonderful week.
Melissa

Jen Newsham said...

Thanks Everyone!! I am so excited to celebrate my blogoversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...