Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday: Working for Weight Watchers


Today, I am flashing back to an old blog post!

Do you remember how I told you about getting hired with Weight Watchers? Yes? No? Okay. I talked about it in this blog post, Working for Weight Watchers.

For the last several weeks I have been trying to get my paperwork taken care of and processed. That took a lot longer then I expected, but that's okay. God's timing is always better than mine!

Tomorrow, I start my very first day of training with Weight Watchers. This first week, I think I am really only going to be watching and observing my trainer. However, I am really excited to finally be trained as a Weight Watchers Receptionist!

Please pray for me. I am excited now, but tomorrow I will be nervous and shaking in my boots. Please pray that I am able to glory God in this part-time job. Pray that God would help me to encourage the men and women that I come into contact with.

I will be sure to give you an update to let you know what life is like, on the other side of the table.

Visit Tia for more Flashbacks

9 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

I will certainly be praying for you. How VERY exciting!!!

Katharine said...

Wow, congratulations, I just started weight watchers three weeks ago...you are inspiring!
Blessings

Losing Brownies said...

I'm positive things will go well! Best of luck, even though I don't think you'll need it!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying. You'll do awesome! What a blessing that God provided such a perfect place for you to serve others.

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

How exciting! Congrats on your new job! You will do great! I'm your newest follower! :)

faith ann raider said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome :) Hope it goes well.
My flashback

Annie said...

That is so exciting! I hope to someday do the same. I can't wait to hear how your first day went. Good luck tomorrow, I hold a prayer for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Weight Watchers needs new inspirational people for their meetings! Good for you taking up the challenge! I just re-joined WW last week....and I love it!

Jen Newsham said...

Thank you for your prayers! I had a great first day working at Weight Watchers!! I am so thankful to be working for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...