Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sheri's Inspiring Weight Loss

I have been told by many people that I am an inspiration. It is truly humbling to have someone describe you in that way. Today, I would like you to meet one of my inspirations.

I met Sheri718 recently on the Weight Watchers message boards. I was immediately moved by her weight loss journey. All it took was one look at her pictures to realize that she is a true inspiration! She has stuck with the Weight Watchers program and lost 200.4 pounds, in 2 years, 10 months, and 15 days.


Sheri's Before and After
taken from her Weight Watchers profile


This is just one of the many pictures that Sheri has on her website. Please check out Sheri's website by clicking here. "A pictures is worth a thousand words" and she has a lot of them. Do not leave without looking at her pictures, because they will take you through her weight loss journey.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing!!

Jen Newsham said...

I agree with you Susi!

Joy said...

So happy for her. What a new lease on life she has now. She is a beautiful woman.
♥ Joy

Jen Newsham said...

Joy - I am so happy for her too!

Running Diva Mom said...

Fantastic journey!!! So happy for her!

Jen Newsham said...

Running Diva - Me too!

Kim - Mommycosm said...

Followed you over from LBS.

Wow, just wow! Impressive.

Jen Newsham said...

Kim - Mommycosm - Thanks for visiting! I know...Wow. I thought my weight loss was impressive, but Sheri has done a great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome!

Mbini said...

You are a true inspiration Sheri. Thanks for befriending me on BlogFrog. I have to follow you here.

Flourishing Networks said...

This is fantastic !!! you go girl!!!

hummingbirdgirl719 said...

Wow!

sheri718 said...

wow, I'm touched that you are inspired by me. Great Job yourself! Thanks for the shout out. :) it was very sweet

Jen Newsham said...

I know it is amazing! That's why I had to share her story with all of you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I know how much determination it is as I've lost 291 pounds myself and still have about 80 more to go. Goes to show if you truly want something and put your mind to it YOU CAN DO IT. Feel free to visit my blog healthy-shanda.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Alia and I really like how after you introduce yourself with ur name you said God has changed ur life that is awesome many of people will see this when they look at ur great website and hopefully they will know that God is the ONLY one who can change ur life for the positive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...