Monday, June 20, 2011

Leading my First Weight Watchers Meeting

As you might have read last week, I had my final leader training session with Weight Watchers on Thursday evening. I did a great job and passed! I am now a Weight Watchers leader! To read more, click here.

This past Saturday I lead my first Weight Watchers meeting. I was not nearly as nervous as I was on Thursday. I had a great time mingling with the members and trying to get to know them better.

I also was able to talk with new people that came to sign up with Weight Watchers. I went through the entire meeting communication the topic and trying to ask a lot of questions to get the conversation going. The meeting went really well and I think that all of my preparation really paid off!!

All week I had been working on my flip charts and going over my meeting topic so that I would be prepared for Thursday. However, I was trying to plan well, because I knew I would be leading this meeting twice this week!

I got out all the materials I needed in order to prepare for my meeting.

I read my Leader Connection and this week's Weekly from cover to cover!

This is my first flip chart.

This chart had a lot of information on it and I redid it about three times, before I got it right!

This was my final flip chart, much easier than flip chart #2.

This is me the morning of my Thursday meeting.

I am leading another meeting this coming Saturday and I cannot wait! It is such an honor to be a Weight Watchers leader. I am truly blessed.

I will post the meeting summary for this last week's meeting tomorrow. Be sure to check back for some awesome information!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Congrats!!

You look like such a pro!

I wish I could go to your meetings.

Toni said...

I am so stinkin' proud of you Jen! You are a rock star.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...