Friday, June 10, 2011

Flashback Friday: My Top 10 Photos

We had an amazing time in Portland!! So for my flashback today, I want to share with you my top 10 favorite pictures and moments/memories from our trip. These are in no particular order.

Meeting Kenneth and getting to hold him in person!!

Meeting Lucas in person and getting to love on him!!

Spending time in Portland with our friends!!

Being apart of my sister's wedding! It was so wonderful to watch her get married!!

Watching Uncle Jon and Kenneth become buddies!!

Having all the guys together!!

Going out for some girl time to get pedicures!!

Seeing this smile in person!! My heart melts every time I look at this picture!!

Seeing my sisters and the wonderful mothers that they have become!!

Having the entire family together in one place!!


Visit Tia for more flashbacks.

2 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

Oh my! My favorite picture is Jon holding you. One day - that will be me (but probably not in Jon's arms). Probably just when I get down to a weight that a normal human would be able to pick me up, my husband's muscles will become non-existent (they almost are anyway) and he won't be able to lift me. Oh well - I can always dream.

The Davidson Den said...

Sweet pictures. What cute babies! (Stopped by from FF.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...