Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our New Weight Watchers Center

For months now my Weight Watchers Territory Manager has been preparing us to move all of our Weight Watchers meetings into center. We all thought that this day would never come, because there was a lot of work to be done. However, I am happy to say that yesterday was the first day that the center was open for business!!

I am excited work tonight as a receptionist in our new facility! I am also looking forward to leading my own meeting this Saturday morning in our new center! I know that our members are excited too!

Here are some pictures of what our new Weight Watchers center looks like.

Welcome to my Weight Watchers Center

Isn't it nice!?

The weigh in station

Chairs for the meeting

Weight Watchers products

Member cards

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

Wow! That's very nice. They just closed a WHOLE bunch of centers here.
Enjoy your new place. It looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...