I was also encouraged to get some much positive feedback about my first vlog! I might have to do that again!
This is the final day of our week of encouragement. How sad! Just because this week is ending does not mean that we need to stop encouraging one another.
Today, I would like to briefly revisit my own weight loss journey. I am not going to share my entire story, because many of you have already heard it. However, I would let's review the highlights.
- I have always struggled with my weight.
- In October 2008 my weight had gotten out of hand! A visit to the doctor changed my life. I was 24 years old and weighed 225 pounds. I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Yikes! I joined Weight Watchers and never looked back!
- I participated in two 5Ks in the summer of 2009.
- After 13 months of hard work and a lot of discipline I weighed in to receive my Lifetime status with Weight Watchers! This is the lightest I have ever weighed in my entire life!
- I have maintained my weight loss for 21 months. It has not been easy, but I am so thankful for the way that God has used my weight loss to change who I am on the inside.
- I became a Weight Watchers leader in January 2011 to help others in their own personal weight loss journeys.
While typing this post I am overwhelmed by how far I have come since I first joined Weight Watchers!!
My Before and After Photos
Here are some of my before and after pictures.
If you would like to read more, I have written lots of blog posts about my weight loss journey. You can click the different links below to check them out.
My "Biggest Loser" Reveal - with video
I hope and pray that you have found encouragement this week. Don't give up!
Have a great weekend!
Visit Lauren for more flashbacks.