Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Us and the Boys

Jon and I are finally home! We flew to Kansas City and barely made it in for a landing, because of all the storms. After finally landing, we loaded up the plane with new passengers and went onto Dallas. We made it in to Dallas just before the bad storms hit.

We had an incredible trip! The wedding was amazing! It was so good to see our family and friends. Best of all we got to spend a lot of time with our new nephews!! I feel so hard for these boys.

Here are just a few pictures I took with my phone. All the rest of the pictures are on my camera and I have not had time to look at them. More pictures to come soon!

Me and Lucas

Jon and Kenneth

Me and Kenneth

2 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

How adorable! Glad you had such a great trip!!!!

Jen Newsham said...

MrsMarkDave - Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...