Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Newspaper Article

Look! I am on the front page. Click here.

Here is the link to my newspaper article!! I am so humbled with the way that God has worked through my weight loss.

This is me with the article!

To read my weight loss article link, click here.


mrsmarkdave said...

OH that is incredible!!!! Thanks for sharing that.
And I wanted to also let you know that I took your advice and picked up "Made to Crave". It only became available a couple weeks ago at the library. I didn't start it right away, but last week I was EXTREMELY discouraged and e-mailed my WW leader. Guess what book she recommended to me.
I'm almost finished with it, and I wanted to thank you for recommending it. It has made a HUGE difference in my life in just a week. I'll return it to the library tomorrow and then I'll have to buy a copy. It's just one of those books, ya' know? I WILL read it again. And probably soon.
Thanks again!!!

Living a Changed Life said...

MrsMarkDave - Thanks for sharing that with me! I am so glad that book has made a difference this week! It is one of those you will want to reread and go back to over and over again!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...