Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lucas James

Lucas James

On Thursday, April 28th, 2011 (my first day at Basic Leader School) my nephew Lucas James was born by emergency c-section at 2:39pm!! He is 20 1/2 inches long and weighs 8 lbs 12.6oz.

He and my sister are doing great!! Here are some pictures that I have stolen from my family off of Facebook.

Bobbi and Brayden the night before Lucas was born.

Bobbi and Lucas

Uncle Jake and Lucas

Auntie Vivian and Lucas

Grandma Carol (my Mom) and Lucas

We are thrilled that Lucas is finally here! Jon and I are so excited to meet Lucas in just 16 days!!

8 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

Congratulations!!! That is so special. My youngest nephew is going to be 3 next Tuesday. I didn't get to meet him until he was 13 months old. Unless God gifts Dave and me a surprise, he'll probably always be the youngest, too.
Anyway - I'm really excited for you. Hope things are going great for you!

Jen Newsham said...

Thanks!! I haven't met either of my nephews yet, but I am excited to see them soon. Pictures just aren't enough, because I want to touch them and love on them

Veronica said...

Congratulations! Welcome baby Lucas! He's beautiful :)

Jen Newsham said...

Thanks Veronica!

mrsmarkdave said...

I know what you mean. I always wanted to grab Tyler out of the pictures and squeeze him.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Melissa

Weightless said...

Congratulations to you and your family.

Jen Newsham said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...