Monday, May 3, 2010

Manley Family Update: From Jon Manley

This is what Jon Manley posted on Facebook this morning.

Jon Manley - My dear sweet Elizabeth passed away this morning about 7:25. We all appreciate your prayers. For everyone praying for a miracle, please don't think that there was not one. The miracle is how many people were touched by her life and our struggle. We thank you all for your prayers and support, and would appreciate contin...ued prayer. We will post information about memorial services soon.

Please continue to keep this family in your prayers.

2 comments:

TeamRB said...

Thank you for the continued updates. My heart has been broken for this family. I have had a lot of questions about baby girl though. If you have an update on her, could you share?
Thanks

Jennifer said...

You're welcome. My heart goes out to this family as well. Last I heard baby Megan is breathing on her own and kicking around. If I hear anything else I will pass it along to you.

God Bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...