Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking for Feedback

There are a lot of recipes on my blog. I love recipes. Many of the recipes that I post on my blog are recipes that I have found on the Weight Watchers message boards that I have not been able to make. I post them on my blog as a way to save them for myself, so that I will know where to find the recipe at a later date. The message boards are such a success, because people are able to share whether or not they liked a recipe and how they would change it in order to make it better.

As a result I am looking for from you is some feedback. If there are recipes that you try off of my blog, please try to come back and let us all know what you think about it. This way we can help each other find the recipes that best fit our needs. I will begin to post comments on all of the recipes that I have made as a way to get the ball rolling. I hope that you all find this to be helpful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...