Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Favorite Valentine's Day Ideas

source

I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Even if you are not married or in a relationship there are people in your life that you can show your love to, so make sure you do that today and all throughout the year!!

Today, I thought it would be fun to share with you my top 5 favorite Valentine's Day ideas from Pinterest.

{#5: Heart Kabobs}
Heart Kabobs from Parents.com
These heart kabobs are easy, cute, and healthy! What could be better!? You can make them from your family and do it just for yourself.
. . . . . . . . . .

{#4: Valentine's Chex Mix}
Valentine's Chex Mix from Betty Crocker
I really like Chex mix!! I do not eat it very often, because it is higher in PointsPlus values. However, when I saw this Valentine's Chex Mix recipe, I knew that I needed to at least try it! I can't want to make this!
. . . . . . . . . .

{#3: John 3:16}
John 3:16 from Pinterest
This is important, so do not skip over this! Valentine's day is about love, but you need to remember the one who first loved us...God. God is love and He should not be forgotten today or any other day of the year.
. . . . . . . . . .

{#2: Strawberry Valentine Oreo Cookies}
Strawberry Valentine Oreo Cookies' from Six Sisters' Stuff
Again, these do not look like the healthiest cookies around, but they look good! my friend, Elise made homemade Oreos and they were so good! I am really looking forward to trying the strawberry kind, which is perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks Six Sister's Stuff for the great idea!
. . . . . . . . . .

{#1: Our Valentine's Day Date}
Our Valentine's Day Date from Newsham Flight Log
This last idea comes from me! Honestly, it was so much fun planning and going on my date with Jon! I love spending time with him. I love the date idea that I found from The Dating Divas and I hope that you will use it too!

2 comments:

Racheal @ Running with Racheal said...

What great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Food Rookie said...

I love the love potion idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...