Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Blogging

source

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments, emails, and notes that you have been sending to me, since I made my BIG announcement!!

I have been looking forward to blogging about my baby for weeks!! I've been keeping my pregnancy a secret since before Christmas. It's been so hard to blog over the last few weeks, because a lot of the things on my mind have to do with my pregnancy and the baby. However, while it was a secret I could not blog about how I was really feeling.

I am so thankful that we waited to tell people until after I went to the doctor. However, now that we have received the go ahead from the doctor I am so excited to start blogging about my pregnancy!

I know that we have family and friends who do not live close to us, that want to know how my pregnancy is going. My plan, in the coming months is to give you weekly pregnancy highlights, which is an idea that I stole from my friend Kristen. You will be able to find these pregnancy highlights on my personal blog, Newsham Flight Log. I will not be posting pregnancy highlights here on my weight loss blog, Living a Changed Life.

I plan to continue to blog about healthy living, Weight Watchers, recipes, and more!! I just might have a lot more to say about babies and pregnancy, but I hope that you will continue to stick with me during this time of transition!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...