Monday, February 27, 2012

More Snack Options

This past weekend turned out to be a very busy for me. As a result, this morning I am experiencing major writer's block! So, I have decided that today is the perfect day to share with you some of my most recent food finds!!

I have posted some of these pictures on my Facebook page and Twitter, because this is the fastest way for me to share new ideas with you. I often post pictures of new foods that I find throughout the week. If you would like to follow me on Twitter, click here. If you want to join my Facebook page, click here.

{Archer Farms Indulgent Granola Bites}
Serving Size: 1 bar
  2 pointsplus+

One of our Tuesday night Weight Watchers members introduced me to these Archer Farms Indulgent Granola Bites. These bars can be found at Target. I found four different flavors of these bars at my local Target: Sea Salt Caramel Almond, White Chocolate Lemon Berry, Banana Split, and Dark Chocolate Hazelnut. These Bites are great to keep in your purse and I even snacked on one while I was at the movie theater. They are great to have around instead of candy bars!

{Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread}
Serving Size: 1 wedge
  1 pointsplus+

I had no idea that The Laughing Cow made it's own cream cheese spread until I found it at my local Wal-Mart!! I found four different flavors of Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread: Classic Cream, Strawberries and Cream, Garden Vegetable, and Cinnamon Cream. I bought Nature's Own Cinnamon Raisins Thin-Sliced Bagels (1 bagel, 3 pointsplus) and ate it with the Cinnamon Cream flavored Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread for just 4 pointsplus! It was delicious and the perfect snack for me!!

{Weight Watchers Popped Zesty Cheese Crisps}
Serving Size: 1 bag
  2 pointsplus+

Just last week Weight Watchers offered its members a free sample of their new snack, Popped Zesty Cheese Crisps. These are so flavorful! If you like eating chips, this is a great snack option for you. These come in individual packages and are just 2 pointsplus per bag. If you have not tried them, go down to your local Weight Watchers meeting or center and check them out!

1 comment:

mrsmarkdave said...

Cheerios went on sale here at one of our grocery stores, and I had a coupon. So, I took advantage. I bought the peanut butter and the caramel ones. So far, I've only tried the peanut butter and I must say - VERY good. Just like PB Cap'n Crunch but I imagine a tad better for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...