Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Updated Low Point Foods Page

I decided to go ahead and update the Low Point Foods page. You see there are so many great low point foods that I have learned about on my own shopping and at Weight Watchers that I want to share them all with you. I know that it can be overwhelming to just see a list of products, and not know what it looks like. I need pictures to help me know what I am looking for in the store. So, to make this easier on all of us, I have added a picture directly under each low point food item that I have listed.

I know there are more low points foods out there that you are eating. If I don't have something listed on that page that you eat, please let me know. Leave me a comment with the food item and I will add it to the Low Point Foods page. Thank you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...