Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Weekend


source

Good Morning! I do not know about you, but I am so excited that I do not have to work tomorrow! I am thankful to work at a place that gives me time off for Good Friday. I am doing my best to avoid the Easter treats that are in our break room. 

I wanted to let you know, in advance, that I will not be blogging tomorrow, because I am also going to be busy working at my garage sale.

This year, Jon will be traveling on Easter, so we have decided to keep everything very low key. We will not be able to enjoy our Easter meal together on Sunday. However, we have decided to postpone our Easter dinner until a time when we can both be together.

Every year for Easter, I make Crockpot Maple Ham and this year is no exception! If you would like the recipe, please click here. I also found a new recipe on Pinterest for Resurrection Rolls that I thought would be fun to try. Just to let you know the rolls are not Weight Watchers friendly. I will also make some rice and corn as side dishes to go with our ham. I'm making myself hungry just writing about it!

What are you having for Easter lunch/dinner? How are you going to stay on plan this weekend?

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!! Try not to get caught up in the holiday rush. Slow down and take some time to remember what Jesus did for us on the cross. If you do not know about what Jesus did on the cross for you, please click here to read more.

source

 HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Im still putting together our Easter Menu and plans together.
and..I love Crockpot meals.

Thanks for sharing the link to your Ham recipe, it sounds wonderful.

I hope you have a safe and blessed Holiday weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...