Monday, September 26, 2011

My Weekend Report

How was your weekend!? On Friday, I blogged about how we can Avoid Weekend Struggles. I asked you to choose one of three game plans for your weekend. Many of you commented and told me what you were planning to do, but I really want to know how it went.

Now, you are probably wondering how I did this weekend. On Friday, I told you that I was going to follow #2, "a Relaxed Version of the Plan". More specifically I said,

"I am going to choose #2 and follow a more relaxed version of the plan this weekend. I am going to track what I eat even if I go overboard, but allow myself to freedom to use my weekly PointsPlus allowance. On Saturday, we have an event at church and I do not know what kind of food they will be serving, so I will bring a snack for myself. On Sunday, Jon is going to make his famous Chinese food and I want to be able to enjoy more of it then I normally do when I am on plan."

Overall, my weekend was better than I expected. On Saturday, I stayed on plan all day until dinner where we went out to eat. I ate a larger meal and used some of my weekly PointsPlus allowance. The biggest success is that I was able to track everything I ate on Saturday! Sunday was a different story. I did not track anything after lunch and just ate what I wanted. Bummer!

I am being positive and trying to learn from my experience instead of just getting down on myself, because I threw the plan out the window on Sunday. It is not going to do any good to just focus on what I did not do.

This next weekend, I will have to look at what we have planned and maybe I could eat what I want on Sunday as long as I write it down. If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them!!


BIG NEWS...
Weight Watchers announced that they have teamed up with Dr. Oz and together they are going to help transform America in a BIG way! You’ll have to tune in to the Dr. Oz show TODAY on Monday, September 26 for the official kickoff and to hear all the details!

source

For now, I’ll just say there a million reasons to join this revolution, and the biggest one of all is your health.

Visit www.doctoroz.com for showtimes!

3 comments:

mrsmarkdave said...

I didn't comment on Friday, but I stayed on plan all week-end. In fact, in the last 31 days, I've been on plan 30 of those. I ate more than my fair share last Tuesday, but I did something I've never done before. I still cared. I wrote down everything that went into my mouth that evening. And, rather than use my weekly extra allowance, I took the points off from other days. And, as of last night, I'm right on track.

Anonymous said...

I did not see your weekend challenge but boy do I wish I had. It's good to see that I'm not the only that struggles on the weekends. I'm working on finding solutions and just don't know what will be best.

Thank you for the weekend challenge! I'm going to read it over and see what I can do for next weekend.

Kimberly said...

Hey Jennifer...I'm happy to report that for the first time since joining Weight Watchers I've managed to maintain my Saturday morning weight (which is my weigh in day) all throughout the weekend. I can't tell you how good it feels to start my week on a positive note. I had to be willing to further let go of old habits and embrace new ones, but the pay off has been well worth it.

Have a great week!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...