Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Going Strong

Last night I reached one of the biggest milestone in my weight loss journey. At my weigh-in last night, I reached my original Weight Watchers goal!!! WOW!! At my meeting I received my goal charm that is in the shape of a star. I can't believe I made it! God has been with me every step of the way and without Him I could not have done this. He has changed me inside and out. He has also put amazing people around me to support me through this journey and I could not have done it without them either. Thank you.

When I began this journey I was not convinced that I could lose 10% of my body weight let alone get to goal. After losing 20% of my body weight my Weight Watchers leader Linda and I set my goal, which I reached last night. However, in the back of my mind I have always wanted my goal to be 10 pounds less than the one I set with Linda in March. So, now that I know I can do it, I am going to keep going. At least I am going to keep going until I reach my ultimate goal weight and no less than that. I have prayed over where to set my goal weight and I feel that my body is still losing the remaining weight better than I thought it would. As my husband said, keep losing until I can’t lose anymore.

Thank you all for your love and support. The week before last I learned in my Weight Watchers meeting that we need to celebrate our weight loss achievements. That’s why I have shared this with you, even though I am going to keep going, so that we can celebrate each and every milestone together. When I reach my ultimate goal we will have to celebrate again and maybe even have a party, with Weight Watchers friendly food of course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...