Tuesday, September 1, 2009

75 Pounds Lost

Praise the Lord!! Last night I went to my Weight Watchers meeting. I weighed in and I learned that to date I have lost 75.4 pounds!! Talk about reaching a milestone!! Wow!! I received my 75 pound weight charm to add to my collection and my 5 pound sticker, at the meeting.

I was extremely overwhelmed by this achievement. I was almost in tears at my Weight Watchers meeting. God has done an amazing work in me changing my life both physically and spiritually. He deserves all the praise, without Him none of this would have been possible. I know that if it is His will for me to reach my goal then I will.

The other wonderful thing that happened yesterday was that I went running for the first time in a week and a half. I went running on 8.19.09 and really irritated my knee. Ever since then I have been trying to take it easy and rest as much as possible to help my knee recover. So with Jon by my side we ran 2 miles last night and my knee feels great!! I am so happy to be back out there running. I was suprise that I have missed it more then I thought I would. What can I say, I'm a runner!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...