So I thought that this was funny and just had to share it with all of you.
In the spirit of Halloween...
From Dotti's Newletter
Top 10 Signs You're a Trick or Treating Weight Watcher
10. You know how many door knocks it takes to earn an activity point.
9. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a pedometer and a Points finder.
8. You ask each house if they mind if you step on their scale -- just to compare.
7. You ask to trade candy corn for the real stuff.
6. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you yell out the # of POINTS!
5. Your costume has a handy water bottle holder so you can meet your water requirements for the day.
4. You ask to use the bathroom every 3rd house because of #5.
3. At the end of the night, you sort your candy by POINT value.
2. You ask for high fiber candy only.
1. Your goodie bag has a half filled out journal taped to it.