Friday, October 26, 2018

My Mom has Breast Cancer


IMG_1253

My Mom is the greatest woman I know and it’s devastating to tell you that on August 2nd, she was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer.

Honestly, until just a few month ago, I did not know very much about breast cancer. When Mom told us the bad news, it was hard to understand the seriousness of the situation, because I didn’t know very much about this disease or the details about the long battle my Mom would have to endure. I spent many nights on Google reading about breast cancer and trying to learn all that I could. I learned about the different stages of breast cancer and how my Mom has a bad kind of cancer which is very aggressive.

Gradually, I began to understand the weight of the situation.

During this time, I cried a lot as I thought about possibly losing my Mom to such an awful disease. Honestly, I can’t imagine a world without my Mom, because she’s always been here. I’m just not quite ready to let her go. I also began to praise the Lord that my Mom found her lump early!! I am also thankful that the doctors diagnosed Mom quickly and began her treatment right away.

IMG_1259

On the morning of October 24th, my Mom will begin her 4th round of chemotherapy. The hardest part for me has been being so far away in Hong Kong. Most days, I feel helpless, because I want to be there to help my Mom. Recently, God has shown me that even though I am far away, there are lots of different ways that I can help my Mom.

If you are able, there are lots of ways you can help our Mom. Below are some immediate needs. We will continue to keep you posted as she is on this journey and other needs arise. Thank you for keeping our family in your prayers.

Here are some ways we can all help my Mom.
  • Pray for my Mom and that God would be a constant source of peace and strength to her during this time. Pray for complete healing from this disease.
  • Send my Mom encouragement through text message or by phone.
  • Bring my Mom a meal, especially if you’re in the area. You can even bring something that she can easily put in her freezer and heat up when she’s hungry
  • Order groceries from Safeway and had them delivered to my Mom’s house.
  • Send my Mom a card to let her know you were thinking of her.
  • Donate to Mom’s GoFund Me she has a lot of extra expenses right now and it would be a blessing if you could help relieve some of that burden for her right now.


Ladies, don’t forget… 

Do your self breast exams! Get your mammograms! Be proactive! Save the TATAS!

1 comment:

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara
David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
*called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a*
herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man
@herbalist_sakura for my
younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
+2348110114739 / via his website https://drsakuraspellalter.weebly.com/ you
can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help
you out with the
problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
davidclara223@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...