I really enjoyed this recipe and to be honest, I did not make it for breakfast. Earlier this week Jon and I had this for dinner! Jon enjoyed this recipe just as much as I did and said that I could make it again sometime soon! You know that if Jon enjoyed this recipe, it's good! I hope you enjoy it too!!
|Preheat the oven to 375 degress|
|Scramble your eggs on the stove top.|
|Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.|
|Lay out crescent rolls on parchment lined pan.|
|Cook turkey bacon according to the instructions on the package.|
|Lay cooked turkey bacon on top of the crescent rolls.|
|I was supposed to add 1/3 of my cheese. However, I just added all of my cheese right on top of the bacon.|
|Next, I add your scrambled eggs on top of the cheese layer.|
|Finally, fold the crescent rolls over. You can add cheese on top, but I did not do that.|
|Bake for 17 minutes or until the crescent rolls are done and golden brown.|
|I recommend garnishing with fresh salsa and/or some chopped parsley.|
Santa Fe Breakfast Ring
Source: Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo
1 can of reduced far crescent rolls (8 count)
1 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters or 5 large eggs (eggs with change PointsPlus value)
1 cup of shredded Weight Watchers cheese
8 slices of turkey bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scramble your eggs on stove top. Lay out crescents on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown above.
2. Cook bacon and add place it on top of crescent rolls.
3. Add about 1/3 of your cheese.
4. Add your eggs and a third more of your cheese and fold crescents over.
5. Add the rest of your cheese to this top and bake for 17 minutes or until crescents are done and golden brown.
6. Serve hot. You may also garnish with fresh salsa and some chopped parley.
Serves 8; 5 PointsPlus per serving