Monday, July 2, 2012

My First Baby Shower

This past weekend, I had my very first Baby Shower!! It was hosted by my Weight Watchers coworkers, Amanda and Rose. We had the shower at Amanda's house on Saturday afternoon. I spent a good portion of the afternoon trying on several different outfits, before I found the one that worked best for me. I was excited to spend time with my friends from Weight Watchers!

I was overwhelmed with the generosity these women poured out over me and Olivia!! It is such a blessing to be able to work for Weight Watchers and have friends like this. I'm so thankful that God continues to answer my prayers and provide what we need for Olivia!!

I took lots of pictures at the shower and here are just a few of my favorites!!

Olivia and I are all dressed up and ready to go to the Baby Shower!!

Rose and Amanda my beautiful hostesses!!

The beautiful wall hanging that Amanda made for Olivia! It's perfect!!

The food table which was all Weight Watchers friendly!!

Olivia and me are first in line to get some food!

It was so much fun to be able to visit with all my Weight Watches coworkers and friends!!


It's time to open presents!!

The first gift I opened was diapers!

The ladies found me some of the cutest baby clothes! I love this elephant bib!

I also got some of the essentials like pacifiers and a bottle cleaner.

All of us ladies together!

I am beyond blessed to know these women!

I had to get one picture of me with my hostesses!

This are just some of the gifts I brought home from the shower!

Jon put together Olivia's high chair. I cannot believe that she will be here in a little over 8 weeks!!

4 comments:

Carla Belyea said...

Just goes to show how community helps with weight loss and the happy and sometimes sad things that go on in life. Awesome post.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Congratulations! =)

Looks like the Shower was alot of fun!

Cintia Listenbee said...

How fun! Congrats on the first baby shower and I pray for a smooth last 8 weeks for you :)

Julian Levi said...

I liked this blog and just posted similar the same :-

baby nappies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...