Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday: My God and My Jon

Recently, I found this on quote on Pinterest and it really got me thinking about thankfulness. 
source

Many of the stores here in Texas already have Christmas stuff out! It feels like retailors have decided to skip Thanksgiving all together! Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas and the month of December. I am ready to listen to Christmas music and decorate my house. However, in the past I have not taken time to reflect on all the things I have to be thankful for that year.

I have decided that this year things are going to be different! Every Thursday, throughout the month of November, I want to focus on being thankful for the things that God has given to me!

I hope that you will join me throughout the month of November and focus on really being thankful for all that you have been given! The Bible says, “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18


{My God}

I am so thankful to Jesus who died on the cross so that I might live! God saved me from my sins and now I have a real relationship with Him! I am thankful that God is at work in my life! If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, please click here to read about how you can begin to have a relationship right now!


{My Jon}

You do not have to follow my blog for very long, before learning about how much I adore my Jon. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am that God brought my husband, Jon into my life. Please do not misunderstand me when I say this, because our marriage is not perfect. We have our arguments and struggles. However, Jon is a man after God’s own heart and I can trust him to lead us in the way that we should go.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...