Friday, November 11, 2011

Flashback Friday: Two Years at Lifetime

This past Wednesday, November 9, 2011, I celebrated my two year anniversary at Lifetime!! I just love that my anniversary date and Lifetime date are so close together!! Remembering how far I have come keeps me motivated to keep going!!

This morning I want to talk about how important it is to have people in your life that support your weight loss efforts. Hands down, my Jon, has been my biggest supporter of my weight loss efforts. He sacrificed financially so that we would have enough money for me to join Weight Watchers. He believed in me when I did not believe in myself.

However, there are others who have supported me throughout my weight loss journey as well. This morning, I would like you to meet my my Weight Watchers leader and friend, Amanda. I've talked about Amanda before, but I don't think I have ever formally introduced you to her.

Amanda and I the night I made Lifetime, Monday, November 9, 2009.

Amanda became my Weight Watchers leader in March 2009. By the time I met her I was already halfway through my weight loss journey. She jumped right into my life and has become such a good friend.

Amanda is an incredible Weight Watchers leader! Her meetings are fun and creative, but that's not all. Amanda really cares about her Weight Watchers members and she wants to see them succeed in their weight loss journeys.

Amanda and I one year later at the Year in Review Red Carpet Debut. That was my one year anniversary at Lifetime.

After reaching Lifetime with Weight Watchers it was Amanda who encouraged me to become a Weight Watchers leader. It has been such a blessing to be able to work alongside Amanda this year. I have learned so much from her!

Amanda and I last Saturday, at the Success Stories Event, just a few days before my two year anniversary at Lifetime.

I am so thankful for the people who supported me during my weight loss journey and continue to support my new healthy lifestyle! I would never have been able to do this without them! Do you have people in your life that support you? Who are they? I would love to hear about the people that support you!

To read more about my previous Lifetime anniversaries, please click the links below.
2009 Reached Lifetime
2010 One Year at Lifetime


Visit Jen for more flashbacks.
Flashback Friday

5 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Congratulations...you should be very proud of your accomplishment! Visiting from FBF.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful milestone!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! That's inspirational and fantastic! :-)

HGH reviews said...

when all the wedding festivities begin. I hummed and hawed about how am I going to deal with marriage, but I think just relax and enjoy myself (in moderation). I won it, and quite frankly, I paid both for the restoration there is no chance that I'm not trying to bite everything!

Jen said...

What a fabulous accomplishment! Happy anniversary! Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...