Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Flat Tire Adventure

At midnight last Friday night Jon and I found ourselves at Wal-Mart doing some Black Friday shopping with some friends of ours. My Jon was so excited about going Black Friday shopping, because he had never done it before.

Wal-Mart was insane! The lack of organization drove me and my friend Elise crazy! We stood in line only to be told that we were in the wrong line. So, we got out of line only to find out 15 minutes later that we had been in the correct line all along! Frustrated we got back in line and started all over again.

My Jon surprised me with an early anniversary gift!! Jon bought me a new camera!! He knows how much I love taking pictures and this was such a sweet gift! He got me the Canon Rebel T3. As you can only imagine I've been doing lots of research on how to take good pictures with my new camera.

My new camera!! Thank you Jon!!

Saturday afternoon my Jon discovered that my car had a flat tire which was frustrating, because we wanted to spend the afternoon relaxing. I really excited about this flat tire, because it meant that I could practice taking pictures with my new camera! I tried convincing Jon that we would have fun on this adventure! I hope you enjoy these pictures that I took with my new camera!

Jon and I before we left to get our new tire.

Jon tried to be in a good mood for me while I took his picture!

Our poor tire.

Thank you Firestone for being open on Black Friday!

Our new tire.

We finally got the new tire home and it was time to get to work.

Jon did all the work while I took pictures.

He is the best!


He did it!

The flat tire adventure was not what we had planned, but we tired to make the most of it!

2 comments:

Sarah Lynn said...

You made the best out of an otherwise frustrating experience. :-) And how sweet of your husband. Have fun with your new camera!

mrsmarkdave said...

HaHa. He looks like he is so humoring you. He must like you just a bit ;-)
Congrats on your new camera! Canon is the best of the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...