Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Skyping

How was your Thanksgiving holiday!? Am I the only one who had a hard time getting up this morning? Monday mornings are normally hard for me, but it is especially challenging when Monday is the end of a long weekend. I just kept hitting the snooze button this morning, so that I could sleep in as late as possible.

Jon and I had such a great weekend! I've got lots of pictures and a few stories. However, I will share more about that with you later on this week after I have a chance to download my pictures onto my computer. This morning's pictures were taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not the best, but please bare with me.

On Wednesday evening of last week, Jon and I were able to spend some time Skyping with my family. My Mom, sisters, and brother were celebrated Thanksgiving last Wednesday. It has been a long time since they've all been in the same place at once, so I asked if we could Skype with them after dinner. This way we could see our nephews and talk with my family!

We Skyped with them for a long time and it was so much fun! We got to see everyone including our nephews Kenneth and Lucas! This time of year is so hard, because we do not live close to our family. However, I am so thankful that we are able to spend time with them over Skype. I am looking forward to the day when our nephews are older enough to talk with us!

Here are a few pictures of the boys that I took while we were Skyping with them last week.
My Mom, my nephew Lucas (7 months), and my sister Vivian

My nephew Kenneth (14 months)

My brother Jake and Kenneth

Vivian, Kenneth, and Lucas. The boys could not take their eyes off of Uncle Jake who is sharing his cookie with them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...